President, Travel Team Director
Phone: (651) 270-9060
Vice President, Program Development
Secretary - Website, Communications & Administration
Minors / Majors / Babe Ruth Director
T-Ball / Coach Pitch / Machine Pitch Director
Phone: (651) 207-7629
4k - 2nd Grade - Spots Available
3rd - 4th Grade - Spots Available
5th - 8th Grade - SOLD OUT
|GRADE 4K - 2ND||Tuesday, August 18||4:00 - 6:00 p.m.||Citizens Field|
|GRADE 3RD - 4TH||Wednesday, August 19||4:00 - 7:00 p.m.||Citizens Field|
|GRADE 5TH - 8TH||Thursday, August 20||4:00 - 7:00 p.m.||Citizens Field|
Congratulations to the players named to a travel team as part of the 2020 baseball season. Registrations will need to be completed no later than November 1, 2019.
You don't have to be on facebook to keep yourself informed. Check out the facebook feed below for all club communication!
The weather in Wisconsin can be challenging and unpredictable in the springtime! The New Richmond Baseball Club may decide to cancel a practice or game due to weather conditions. As a youth program, we will will always put the safety of the kids first!
Any cancellations will be posted on the NRBC Facebook page. If you do not have FB, you can still access that information on the Facebook widget on the NRBC home page on our website. This is the fastest and easiest way to reach the large amount of families in our program.
Please note that we only post cancellations. NRBC does not post for practices or games to continue as planned. If you do not see a post for a cancellation for your specific league or a post that says ALL of baseball is cancelled, please assume that your team will still practice or play their game as scheduled. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: There are times where we may cancel baseball practice/games for some leagues, but not all. We consider the age level when making cancellation decisions for each league when there is light weather. This consideration is more common for the youngest baseball leagues (T-ball or Coach Pitch) as compared to the older leagues or even the In-House versus Travel Leagues.
If there is inclement weather, the NRBC board of directors monitors the weather considering current conditions and predicted radar over time (rain, thunder storms/lightning, tornado watch, etc.). We strive to make decisions and notify families as early as possible. However, there are times when we do hold off as late as possible if there is a chance the weather conditions would improve and the kids could still play ball. We appreciate your understanding as we do the best we can to ensure safety of the kids.